General Terms and Conditions The Gift Label
Welcome! These are the general terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) of The Gift Label B.V. (“The Gift Label”). The Gift Label creates and sells warm, original and well-designed lifestyle products (the "Products") that are fun to give as gifts, or to enjoy yourself! For more information, refer to our website: https://en.thegiftlabel.frmwrk.nl/ (the “Website”).
We recommend that these Conditions are read carefully: they apply to all offers, agreements and other dealings between The Gift Label and You as a customer (the “Customer”). The Gift Label offers its Products on the condition that You accept these Conditions. We may amend these Conditions. You agree that the latest version of these Conditions will always apply to the Agreement. The latest version of the Conditions is available on the Website.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 20 370 5170. You can also reach Us via Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/thegiftlabel/ and via Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/thegiftlabel/.
- The Gift Label: The Gift Label B.V., a company with limited liability (besloten vennootschap met beperkte aansprakelijkheid) incorporated under Dutch law, having its registered office in Amsterdam (1013 AM) at Danzigerbocht 45 L, and registered in the trade register of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 80861784. In these Conditions, The Gift Label is also referred to as “We”, “Us” and “Our”.
- Customer: the natural person who orders Products from The Gift Label and enters into an Agreement with The Gift Label or negotiates with The Gift Label to conclude an Agreement. In these conditions, the Customer is also referred to as “You” and “Your”.
- Agreement: the agreement established between The Gift Label and the Customer at the time that The Gift Label accepts an Order, including any amendment or supplement thereto.
- Parties: The Gift Label and the Customer, together.
- Products: Products from The Gift Label, which can be ordered via the “Webshop” on the Website (the “Order”).
- In the Webshop We sell various (gift)products relating to home- & lifestyle and skin care. See the Website for the current range of Products.
- The offer is without obligation. The Gift Label can change and adapt the offer at any time.
- All images, specifications and details in the offer are indicative and cannot be a reason for compensation of damages or termination of the Agreement.
- You can register on the Website by creating an account, but this is not obligatory. Creating an account, however, has several advantages, being: checking out faster, keeping more than one address, and tracking Orders. For this purpose, You must provide Us with Your personal data. This personal data must be entered truthfully, and it must be up to date.
4. Establishment of Agreement
- The Agreement between You and The Gift Label is established after an Order has been accepted by The Gift Label.
- The Gift Label reserves the right, without giving any reasons, not to accept an Order or only to accept it on the condition that the shipment is sent cash on delivery or after prepayment.
- The Gift Label is entitled to carry out a check in the event of an Order being placed in which a choice was made for payment after delivery or via a credit card. Based on this check, The Gift Label may offer an alternative method of payment or refuse the Order.
- At the time that an Agreement is concluded, The Gift Label will ensure delivery of the Order in the manner as set out on the Website.
- Delivery takes place while stocks last.
- We deliver the Order to the address You have specified when placing the Order. You can no longer change the address if We have already sent the Order.
- We will do our utmost to deliver the Order within the time-limit stated on the Website. However, all time-limits stated on the Website are indicative. No rights can be derived from the aforesaid time-limits.
- We guarantee that You will receive the Order at the latest within thirty (30) days after confirmation of the Order. Should this inadvertently not be the case, then You may request Us to (a) immediately repay the amount that You paid for the Product, or (b) send a replacement Product (of equal value).
6. Return and withdrawal
- You may always return the Product within fourteen (14) days after receipt. You can do so by using the return form on the Website or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- After receipt of confirmation from Us, the Product must be returned within fourteen (14) days. Shipping is at Your own risk and costs for return shipments are for Your own account. Also, see Our return policy on the Website.
- After receipt and inspection of the Product, the purchase amount will be refunded in full within fourteen (14) days.
- During the period of fourteen (14) days in which You may decide whether to keep the Product, the Product and packaging must be handled with care. The Product may only be unpacked and used as necessary to determine whether You want to keep it, in a manner that would be appropriate in a shop.
- The right to return as described in this clause does not apply to Products that perish quickly or have a limited shelf life, nor to sealed Products that for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable to be returned and/or of which the seal has been broken after delivery, nor to Products that cannot be returned due to their nature.
7. Prices and payment
- The Product prices stated in the Webshop are in Euros, including VAT and excluding shipping costs.
- Our Webshop accepts payments by means of SOFORT, iDEAL Bancontact, PayPal and Credit Cards.
- Unless agreed to otherwise, amounts due must be paid within fourteen (14) days after delivery of the Order.
9. Complaints procedure
- Please contact Us if You have any complaints about the execution of the Agreement. Send Your comprehensively described complaint as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your complaint will be dealt with as soon as possible, yet at the latest within fourteen (14) days after receipt thereof. Should it take longer to finalize the complaint, a confirmation of Your complaint will be sent within fourteen (14) days, to inform You when a substantive response can be expected.
- If The Gift Label and the Customer are unable to mutually resolve the complaint within four (4) weeks, the Customer may report the complaint via the European ODR platform.
10. Queries, remarks and suggestions
- The Gift Label wants to offer all its Customers an optimum service. For any queries, remarks or suggestions, please contact Us using the contact details below or via the contact form on the Website. We will endeavour to respond to messages within five (5) working days.
The Gift Label B.V.
Danzigerbocht 45 L
1013 AM Amsterdam
Email address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce no.: 80861784
VAT Number: NL8618.28.872.B.01
- If The Gift Label does not enforce parts of these Conditions and/or the Agreement, this cannot be regarded as a waiver of the right to enforce this at a later stage against the Customer.
- The Customer cannot transfer his rights and obligations under these Conditions and/or the Agreement to third parties.
- The Gift Label can assign and/or transfer all rights and obligations under these Conditions and/or the Agreement to a third party, without consent from the Customer being required.
- If any provision of these Conditions and/or the Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, voidable or otherwise unenforceable, this does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Conditions and/or the Agreement. The unlawful, void, voidable or otherwise unenforceable part shall be deemed replaced by a valid and enforceable provision that closely achieves the aim and scope of the replaced provision.
- Applicable law and competent court
- These Conditions and all Agreements between The Gift Label and the Customer are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- Unless contrary to mandatory law, all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with these Conditions and/or the Agreements must be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam.